How to gain weight fast? How to gain weight fast in 1 week? How to gain muscle fast? How to gain weight and muscle for skinny guys? how to gain muscle?
If these are the questions popping in your mind, I can help you. Though 1 week is too less a time to gain weight but I can surely help you how one and gradually increase healthy weight.
Calories consumed per day should be greater than the Calories burnt per day to GAIN WEIGHT.
We should aim to increase our weight in a healthy way. In this regard, I share with you my 7 tips.
1. Increase your carbohydrate intake in grams to 4 times your body weight in kg. Make sure, most of these carbohydrates are complex carbohydrates. To know more about complex carbohydrates, checkout my grocery shopping video.
3. Go for weight training. It is a scientific way to grow. Hit the gym, do calisthenics or workout at home and build muscle. In this regard, checkout my workout at home series.
4. Increase your protein intake in grams to twice you body weight in kg. Protein is essential to build muscle. Checkout this video to know the best protein sources.
5. Supplements. If you are a vegetarian, it may be difficult for you to fulfill your daily protein intake. In that case, I would suggest you to invest in a whey protein isolate. Do not worry. It is safe and natural. You can buy this product of any brand. Just make sure the retailer is authorized.
Please do not buy a mass gainer. Checkout this video to know why. Also, In this video I have shared how you can make a mass gainer at home. It is a complete meal in itself.To gain weight, you can have it once or even twice. You may include it 2-3 before working out or even for breakfast.
6. Sleep well. The third most important factor after nutrition and workout is sleep. Our body grows when we are sleeping. Make sure to sleep for at least 7-8 hours.
7. Drink enough water. Drink at least 3 liters of water daily as it will help the food get absorbed easily.
Make sure you are drinking water the right way. Checkout this video to know the 6 mistakes we had been making when drinking water.
What is the best breakfast to gain mass?
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It has to heavy and balanced, specially when you are looking for gains. Checkout this 600 calorie breakfast which is balanced and ideal for gains.
The amount fat intake varies with gender. Anyway, healthy fats are essential. In case of men, they increase testosterone which is important for muscle building. Checkout this video to know some common myths that people have about fats and more.
To maximize your output from workouts, it is extremely important to know what not to do. Checkout this video to know what are the common mistakes people do in the gym without even realizing it.
It is important to eat high carbohydrates, medium protein and low fats 2 hours before working out. Checkout this video to know 7 pre workout meal options.
Post workout is one of the most important time that decides your growth. Have fast digesting protein in high amount along with a piece of fruit to replenish the glycogen. Checkout this video to know the 4 post workout meal options.
One may increase weight eating too much of junk food. However, in the long run it will bring along many diseases. Hence, it is best to stay away from junk food as much as possible. Checkout this video to know amazing ways to reduce of junk food cravings.
One deserves a cheat meal now and then for the effort he/she is putting in. A cheat meal may actually be helpful in improving the metabolism. Checkout this video to know my 10 cheat meal strategies.
If you found this video helpful please:
Subscribe for healthy videos every week.
Music Credits: RetroVision by Puzzle.
Thanks for your time.
I wish you good health.