2 Knee – To-Chest Lift
Reinforces stomach muscles, helps digestion, and helps fat misfortune.
- Sit down in a seat. Keep a straight back without hitting the seat’s back.
- Keep your feet hip-width separated on the solid.
- Keep a straight back. Lift your correct knee to your chest and attract it. Keep a sucked-in stomach.
- Stretch your lower abs by setting your hands on your shin.
- Substitute the knees for 20-30 reiterations.
Assists with consuming fat on the sides and hips of the stomach.
- Keep your feet immovably planted on the ground.
- Lift your arms to bear level and fix them.
- Turn your chest area to one side, twist your knees, and put your correct hand to your left side foot. Save this spot for a couple of seconds.
- Get back to your past spot. Twist around to your correct foot and put your left hand on it.
- Rep 20-30 times more, flipping sides with each curve.